Join our Sunday Drop-In Program at Muneeba Centre in Mississauga,
at IIT in Scarborough or Jami Omar Mosque in Ottawa. Participants express themselves in a safe and inclusive environment
through recreational activities. Drop-In follows a club house model, making it leisure based and interest driven!
- Initiate and maintain everlasting friendships.
- Express oneself in a relaxed environment.
- Enhance one’s communication skills.
- Participates in multi-sensory and differentiated recreational activities
- Activities include but are not limited to Arts & Crafts- Painting, Sculpting, Building Science Experiments- Planting, Cooking/baking Movie Night, Computer Games, Sports & Games- Board Games, Organized Sports, Exercise Community Outings- Neighbourhood walks; Bowling; Trips to the park and malls. Our Annual Activities include: Talent Show. Pajama Day Family BBQ
How To Join
Please send an email to [email protected] or call 905 593 3461
Identify your location of choice when sending email: Muneeba Centre- Mississauga/ IIT- Scarborough/ Jami Omar Mosque- Ottawa